The Tar Heel Camper website, http://www.tarheelcamper.com, contains information, communications, software, photos, graphics, and other materials collectively known as “Content.” This content is posted for the general public and our members.
Unless otherwise indicated, Tar Heel Camper reserves full title and ownership of all content. Such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and proprietary rights.
The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Tar Heel Camper makes no representations about the suitability of this content for any purpose. Nor will Tar Heel Camper, its employees, contractors, directors, and volunteers be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the Tar Heel Camper website or its content.
Access and use of the Tar Heel Camper website deems acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Content (one copy only) may be used and/or downloaded for personal, non-commercial, lawful purposes.
- Further transmission or distribution without written content is prohibited. Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- Users may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- Content, including names, trademarks, service marks and logos may not be used in any advertising or publicity without Tar Heel Camper’s prior express written permission.
- The content does not, and may not be used to, indicate Tar Heel Camper’s endorsement of, or affiliation with, any product or service.